About Our Practice
Everyone at Willows Pediatrics wants to help.
We are available seven days a week and offer a range of specialties to enhance the health of our patients and provide continuity of care within our office. Our goal is to keep your children healthy, safe and happy while providing frendly and personal medical care.
Our primary pediatric services include:
- comprehensive well and sick care
- dedication to meeting the needs of infants, children and adolescents with special needs and disabilities
- a CLIA-certified lab staffed by pediatric lab technicians
- in-office lactation consultations
- in-office newborn, infant and twin support groups
- in-office early detection of infant visual disorders
Additional services include:
- CPR and first aid classes
- ImPACT testing for concussion management
- international and domestic pre- and post-adoption support services
- evaluation of acute and chronic respiratory conditions such as asthma
- maternal postpartum screening with the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Screen
- developmental screening with the American Academy of Pediatrics recommended M-CHAT questionnaire
- adolescent screening for anxiety and depression with the American Academy of Pediatrics recommended GAD and PHQ
Willows Pediatric Group welcomes patients from throughout Fairfield County, Connecticut including Westport, Weston, Fairfield, Norwalk, Wilton, Trumbull, Monroe, Easton, Redding, New Canaan, Darien, Stratford, Milford and Bridgeport.